Tuna Noodle Casserole II
A nice tuna noodle casserole recipe to try !
* 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
* 1/2 cup evaporated milk
* 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
* 3 cups shredded American cheese
* 1/3 cup chopped onion
* 1/2 cup crushed potato chips
* 1 pinch paprika
1. In a large pot with boiling salted water cook egg noodles until al dente. Drain.
2. In a large bowl combine the cooked egg noodles, cream of mushroom soup, evaporated milk, tuna, grated American cheese, and chopped onion. Pour into a greased 1.5 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle the top with the crumbled potato chips and the paprika.
3. Bake in a preheated 425 degree F (220 degree C) oven for 15 to 20 minutes. The tuna noodle casserole is ready to serve...enjoy !
Labels: tuna noodle casserole