TUNA NOODLE CASSEROLE WITH CHEESE
TUNA NOODLE CASSEROLE INGREDIENTS
- 2 cups of uncooked elbow macaroni
- 12 ounces of tuna in spring water
- 2 small cans of concentrated cream of chicken soup
- 1 small can of sweet green peas
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 small pack of shredded mozzarella cheese
In a medium pot, bring 6 cups of water to a boil. Once boiling, add noodles. Let cook until noodles are tender.
Preheat oven to 350.
Flake tuna in a casserole dish. Then add in soup, peas, and milk. Mix all ingredients till they are blended well. Then add an even layer of cheese across the top.
Bake for 20-30 minutes. Serve hot and enjoy the tuna noodle casserole !